The broad objectives of the group are:
With such a group comprising well qualified professionals, we must think what we want to do in order to achieve high promotion for the group as a unit, but equally well for the promotion of each one of the members of this group.
- Propose and implement contacts and collaboration with other organisations, institutions, and groups in Greece and abroad to materialise joint activities (presentations, lectures, etc.).
- Propose and organise presentations and conferences on various issues appropriate for the group’s aims.
- Identify and propose appropriate venues for the group’s presentations, lectures, etc., and negotiate the “free usage” for these activities.
- Develop proposals for finding sponsors and supporters for the achievement of any of the group’s activities.
- This group should be “on the alert” for any conference, summit, discussion panel that are to be organised, so that the group can participate ether in a “fully active” role or supportive or even as “BGS communication sponsors”.
- This group should carry out a small “research” to find well known Greek professors teaching in UK or even USA, etc. universities who would be willing to visit Athens and give a lecture on any topical subject based on the group’s objectives. This would apply also, for professionals who are working abroad on various economic fields.