Membership of the Society is open to all those who have graduated (graduate or post-graduate degree) from a British university or college.
To apply for membership just complete the application form on-line. The annual subscription for 2013 (remains the same for the past seven years) is 45,00 euros, net of all bank charges and ways of payment are shown together with the application form.
For new members an informal “Newcomers” evening is organised regularly in our Athens office for a small group of new members to meet and get to know each other.
PARTICIPATION BY MEMBERS
For its success and future development the Society relies on the active support of its members who are encouraged to participate in a variety of ways:
- by attending the various BGS events and functions
- by offering ideas for new activities
- by introducing new members to the Society
- by participating in one of our specialist groups
- by helping to obtain sponsorship for BGS activities
- by proposing products or services to be offered to members at special rates
- by volunteering to assist with organising events or administrative jobs.
- by helping to organise a special ‘alumni evening’ for your university